Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cream Cheese Brownies

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

CHOCOLATE BATTER
MELT: ½ cup SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS with 3 tbsp BUTTER
Let cool and set aside
BEAT: 2 EGGS (Large) until light colored
Add ¾ cup SUGAR; beat until thickened
BLEND IN: ¼ tsp SALT
½ tsp BAKING POWDER
½ cup FLOUR
Blend Flour Mixture with cooled Chocolate Chip/Butter Mixture.
ADD: 1 tsp VANILLA
¼ tsp ALMOND EXTRACT

CREAM CHEESE BATTER
CREAM: 3 oz CREAM CHEESE
2 tbsp BUTTER
¼ cup SUGAR
BLEND IN well: 1 EGG (Large)
1 tbsp FLOUR
½ tsp VANILLA

Spread ½ CHOCOLATE BATTER in greased (“Pammed”) 9” x 9” square pan. Cover with CREAM CHEESE BATTER. Spread remaining CHOCOLATE BATTER on top and marble. Bake for 30-40 minutes; brownies are done when cake just pulls away from side of pan.

5 comments:

Batjacboy said...

Wow! Those look really good.

Anonymous said...

Gosh Molly, I have been doing horrible at checking your "Oven Baked Goodness" site and am really missing out. Those brownies that you made look heavenly. I will have to try them out.

Aunt Laura said...

Now i think i might have to make those. Yummie.

My Chocolate Heart said...

More Mmmmmmmmmm.... love brownies, love cream cheese, love them together!

Anonymous said...

I was searching on amazon for a good book to help me get through my diet. In the end I googled it and found this site http://www.hungryforweightloss.com.

They are giving away a free ebook called "365 tips for healthy living". I didn't expect it to be any good because it's free but it's actually brilliant so I thought i'd share it here :)