Friday, February 12, 2010

I Cheated!!

Today while cleaning out some cabinets I found this Banana Bread gift set and though I wasn't quite sure how long it had been there I decided to give it a try.


I know it can't be more than two years old so I'm sure it wasn't bad, after all it's only a mix right? The great thing about it though is the serving dish it came with, it's very cute.


So I am now sold on Banana Bread out of a box (on occasion), and I it couldn't be easier. Duh!

It took about 50 minutes to bake perfectly.
We had this for dessert tonight and we were both surprised how good it was, the banana flavor was there and somehow it didn't seem artificial.

2 comments:

Lisa K said...

I added pics to my blog for the cake balls. Thanks for visiting!

This banana bread looks so good! I might have to make it this week.

Mama said...

What a wonderful bread tray. I wonder how many other hidden treasures you have yet to open. Oh, and the banana bread looks good too.